Additional Information

In the early 1900’s Percy Sharpe ran a retail grocer. A 1949 map it shows as Tannersville Ideal Laundry, owned by Claude Campbell. It later was run as a beauty shop (Precision Cuts) in the mid to late 1970s.

Purchased by the Hunter Foundation in 2012 the enclosed porch was opened up and the internal layout was transformed to create our new Hunter Foundation headquarters, which officially opened in 2013.